In this episode, catching up with Sierra.
What happens when you combine a little imagination, modern digital tools, and the willingness to make a glorious, muddy mess?
You get our guest’s latest project.
I’m Patrick Ball. Welcome back to On the Fly.
Today, we are diving into the world of native plants and guerrilla gardening with twelve-year-old creator Sierra. After watching her impressive, self-produced tutorial on how to make ‘Seed Balls,’ I had to know how she did it.
It’s incredibly inspiring to watch Sierra evolve from a young artist wielding crayons and stationery into a savvy digital creator. She’s writing scripts, mastering voiceovers, and editing—all to make a positive, green impact on her local community.
“She shoots, she scores, and she’s here to tell us all about it.”
Please welcome Sierra to On the Fly! Let’s get into it.
For more blog posts showcasing Sierra’s talents, see:
The Mailbox Surprise . . . and
I’m Patrick Ball. Stay curious and ask better questions. See you in the next episode.

Comments